» Non-profit organizations
As a consultant to your organization, I will work with you to create a culture of appreciation to achieve these goals:
- Volunteers who return year after year
- Donors who remain loyal to your organization
- Staff who are fully engaged and productive, and add value to the organization
- Staff who love working with you and the organization
According to the U.S. Department of Labor,
the number one reason people leave their jobs
is because they “do not feel appreciated.”
Study after study has found that individuals who receive regular recognition and praise:*
- increase their individual productivity
- increase engagement among their colleagues
- are more likely to stay with their organization
- receive higher loyalty and satisfaction scores from customers
- have better safety records and fewer accidents on the job
Great recognition and praise can immediately transform a workplace.
Studies show that organizational leaders who share positive emotions have workgroups with a more positive mood, enhanced job satisfaction, greater engagement, and improved group performance.
(*excerpt from Gary Tomlinson’s review of How Full is Your Bucket? by Tom Rath & Donald Clifton, Ph.D.)
CONTACT Moving Messages to enhance or create a culture of appreciation with engaged staff, strong teams and better results.