YOU CAN HAVE
- Fulfilling and rewarding personal relationships
- Friends and family who love being with you, value you, and feel appreciated by you
We all want to be heard, to be valued and to belong.
We all want to know that we matter.
Offering appreciation and acknowledgment can make someone’s day and help them to feel good about themselves – and no doubt, you’ll feel good, too!
Appreciations have the most impact when they are:
- Let your friends and family members know that you value their friendship, support, listening ear, honesty, caring…
- Let your coach, teacher, leader know the impact they’ve had on you.
- Let the people you meet everyday know that you appreciate their kindness and the help and service they offer to you…
CONTACT Moving Messages for coaching and mentoring.