As a consultant to your company, I will work with you to create a culture of appreciation to achieve these goals:
- Increased loyalty among existing customers and clients
- Satisfied and happy new clients and customers
- Employees who are engaged and productive, and add value to the company
- Employees who give high marks in their satisfaction surveys
- Consistently high employee retention and low turnover
- Relationships conducive to open dialogue with your loyal customers and clients to help you tailor your products and services to their evolving needs
According to the U.S. Department of Labor,
the number one reason people leave their jobs
is because they “do not feel appreciated.”
Study after study has found that individuals who receive regular recognition and praise:*
- increase their individual productivity
- increase engagement among their colleagues
- are more likely to stay with their organization
- receive higher loyalty and satisfaction scores from customers
- have better safety records and fewer accidents on the job
Great recognition and praise can immediately transform a workplace.
Studies show that organizational leaders who share positive feedback have workgroups with a more positive mood, enhanced job satisfaction, greater engagement, and improved group performance.
(*excerpt from Gary Tomlinson’s review of How Full is Your Bucket? by Tom Rath & Donald Clifton, Ph.D.)
CONTACT Moving Messages to enhance or create a culture of appreciation with engaged employees, strong teams and better results.